FF:DU2101 Internship (long-term) - Course Information
DU2101 Internship (long-term)Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Mgr. Ondřej Jakubec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Ondřej Jakubec, Ph.D.
Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The course serves as a bonus for creative and professional activities, which are realized individually.
The aim of the course is to increase the competitiveness of graduates in the labour market.
- Learning outcomes
- Credits can be earned for a professional internship (at least 3 months) in a professional institution (i.e. research institute, art gallery, museum, heritage preservation etc.)
- Other options are not excluded.
- The evaluation of the result takes into account both the professional nature and the quality of the output, and the relevance of the platform on which the output was made.
- K tomuto předmětu bibliografie neexistuje - there is no bibliography for this course
- Teaching methods
- Professional practice / internship.
- Assessment methods
- The activity is evidenced by the report of the internship, which includes both the evaluation of the traineeship by the trainee and the evaluation of the trainee by the tutor.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.