FF:DU5005 Educational praxis - Course Information
DU5005 Educational praxisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Ondřej Jakubec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Ondřej Jakubec, Ph.D.
Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Ondřej Jakubec, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Theory and History of Arts (programme FF, D-OT4)
- Course objectives
- The intention of the course is to provide an opportunity for participation on teaching at Department of Art History, eps. concerning introductory courses for undergraduate students of the 1st class. Phd studnets can also participate in courses of ana academic, but only partialy and under superviso of a senior teacher.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will adopt and evolve their practical competences by means of teaching; through pedagogical work and tutoring they also improve their expert knowledge; the wok with student will lead to bettes communication skills of doctoral students
- The outline of the course reflocts individual participation of doctora student i teaching, working with students and organizing field-trips.
- ŠANDEROVÁ, Jadwiga. Jak číst a psát odborný text ve společenských vědách. Praha: Sociologické nakladatelství, 2009. 209 pp. Studijní texty, 34. svazek. ISBN 978-80-86429-40-3. info
- Cesty k vědě : jak správně myslet a psát. Edited by Břetislav Horyna - Josef Krob. 1. vyd. Olomouc: Nakladatelství Olomouc, 2007. 170 s. ISBN 9788071822233. info
- Teaching methods
- Tutoring of the pedagogical praxis.
- Assessment methods
- Assessment of teching quality and individual involment in teaching and in work with undergraduate students.
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/DU5005