FF:ESDA04 Publication of results - Course Information
ESDA04 Publication of research resultsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Rostislav Niederle, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D.
Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ing. Ivana Vašinová
Supplier department: Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
- All obligatory prerequisites of the curriculum fulfilled.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Writing and submitting a doctoral thesis, or its considerable part.
- Learning outcomes
- No regular teaching lessons. On occasion, doctoral students consult with their supervisors their work in progress.
- Students will be studying their research subjects and consult regularly their diploma work in progress and the list of suggested resources. The field of aesthetics and culture studies covers subjects in great breadth and students have a huge range of options to probe deeply into the areas that most interest them. We recommend that they read about lots of courses including some they might not have considered before. The perfect course might be something new or might combine several favourite subjects.
- Teaching methods
- On occasion, doctoral students consult with their supervisors their work in progress. PhD consultancy with supervisors. Students are to collaborate as closely as possible through face to face meetings, and email correspondence.
- Assessment methods
- A part of the future thesis is submitted directly to the responsible supervisor,who gives assessment and provides recommendation and feed-back.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Jen pro doktorandské studium !
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/ESDA04