FF:ESDAJ2 Foreign language in use - Course Information
ESDAJ2 Foreign language in use and research II.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Rostislav Niederle, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Lenka Lee, Ph.D.
Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ing. Ivana Vašinová
Supplier department: Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
- All obligatory prerequisites of the curriculum fulfilled.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Aesthetics (programme FF, D-OT4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Writing and submitting a doctoral thesis, or its considerable part. Working discussions with collegues and tutors.
- Learning outcomes
- No regular teaching lessons. On occasion, doctoral students consult with their supervisors their work in progress.
- Course Language in Use creatively improves the language competences in the academic field of research.
- Teaching methods
- Working discussions with collegues and tutors. PhD consultancy with supervisors. Students are to collaborate as closely as possible through face to face meetings, and email correspondence.
- Assessment methods
- A part of the future thesis, including a translation, is submitted directly to the responsible supervisor,who gives assessment and provides recommendation and feed-back.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/ESDAJ2