FF:ESDS06 Concepts and Methods - Course Information
ESDS06 Concepts and Methods of the Aesthetic TheoryFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Rostislav Niederle, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Rostislav Niederle, Ph.D.
Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ing. Ivana Vašinová
Supplier department: Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
- A partial fulfilment of a dissertation in progress.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The goal of the course is an attempt of a closer comprehension of key terms/concepts of aesthetics/art citicism.
- Learning outcomes
- Students are able to use termini technici of Aesthetics.
- A plan and the selected approach is relative to a dissertation in progress.
- Teaching methods
- The method is of three sorts: 1. The students presents their own reports on given subjects/concepts. 2. Commented reading of fundamental texts on aesthetic concepts. 3. Discussion on reports and/or reading.
- Assessment methods
- exam: a public presentation of analysis-abstract
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Jen pro doktorandské studium !
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/ESDS06