FF:ESDSM2 Methology in Humanities II. - Course Information
ESDSM2 Methology in Humanities II.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Mgr. Martin Cajthaml, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Rostislav Niederle, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Rostislav Niederle, Ph.D.
Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ing. Ivana Vašinová
Supplier department: Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
- General requirements of the doctoral study.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Aesthetics (programme FF, D-OT4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Getting deeping into the methods and concepts of aesthetics and cultural theory.
- Learning outcomes
- Methodology in the Humanities.
- A plan and the selected approach is relative to a dissertation in progress.
- Teaching methods
- Discussions, consults.
- Assessment methods
- A partial fulfilment of a dissertation in progress.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Jen pro doktorandské studium !