FF:FAVBPa120 B.A. Project - Course Information
FAVBPa120 B.A. ProjectFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Jaromír Blažejovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Šárka Gmiterková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Radomír D. Kokeš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Martin Kos (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jitka Lanšperková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ondřej Pavlík (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Kateřina Šardická (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Michal Večeřa, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. BcA. Miroslav Vlček (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D.
Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: PhDr. Jaromír Blažejovský, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- A seminar dedicated to the preparation of a bachelor diploma thesis project. At the end of the course, the students will have finished a project in which they will continue to work in the follow-up diploma seminars in the case of completus or maior study program. For the students of the minor program, this elaborated project will be the final result, but the students will acquire the necessary skills for their possible future research.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, the students will have been able to complete the project of bachelor thesis, whether analytical or research, especially to:
- suggest a suitable working title for a bachelor thesis,
- formulate basic research questions and working hypotheses,
- study available literature and explore the results of the current researches,
- research at archives,
- clarify the method of research,
- create a work plan,
- think through the structure of a thesis and suggest its parts,
- define the corpus of the analyzed films,
- compile a list of sources and secondary literature,
- present the project and to defend it in question.
- Theme suggestion
- Study of secondary literature
- Archival research
- Project elaboration
- Project presentation
- Final discussion
- required literature
- KOKEŠ, Radomír D. Rozbor filmu (Film Analysis). Vydání první. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2015. 264 pp. Spisy Masarykovy univerzity v Brně, Filozofická fakulta ; 430. ISBN 978-80-210-7756-0. URL Digitální knihovna FF MU info
- not specified
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 8071981737. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, discussions, individual consultations, homework, research in libraries and archives.
- Assessment methods
- Final discussion over the elaborated project.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Kurs je určen k absolvování ve 4. semestru studia.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2021/FAVBPa120