FF:FAVMKa040 M.A. seminar II - Course Information
FAVMKa040 M.A. seminar IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Jaromír Blažejovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Radomír D. Kokeš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ondřej Pavlík (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D.
Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Patrycja Astrid Twardowska
Supplier department: Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FAVMKa030 M.A. seminar I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and History of Film and Audiovisual Culture (programme FF, N-FAV_)
- Course objectives
- The last of four seminars dedicated to preparation of the Master´s thesis. The outcome is the final version of the Master's thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- During the course, the student submits the final version of their Master's thesis. Submitting of the thesis is obligatory for finishing the seminar.
- Final text proofreading of the Master's diploma thesis. Completion with attachments.
- Literatura dle zadání.
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations.
- Assessment methods
- The grade will evaluate the quality of the final text of the Master's thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Kurs je určen k absolvování ve 4. semestru studia.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/FAVMKa040