FF:FJI1A003X Practical French I - Course Information
FJI1A003X Practical French IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Stéphanie Maria O. Dufond (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Katia Émilie V. Hayek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- French Language and Literature (programme FF, B-FI)
- Course objectives
- Course of practical French language.
Main objectives can be summarized as follows:
Student should be able to understand any text from french news paper and a short record from french radio. Grammar and theme analysis of text in french.
- Essential points of grammar; vocabulary developpement; oral expression; comrehension exercices; reading and commenting of literary and newspaper texts. Listening exercices (ELF).
- TIONOVÁ, Alena. Francouzština pro pokročilé. 1. vyd. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1992. 375 s. ISBN 8004226191. info
- Teaching methods
- Active participation in the course (only 2 missings are accepted)
Participation on class discussions and all written homeworks are requested.
- Assessment methods
- Credit: is obtained for attendance and active participation in the course (min. 80 %) and after successfully completing a final test (success rate 60 %) where students prove their capability to connect theoretical knowledge with the analysis and interpretation of literary texts. Examination: 2 written tests resulting from the discussed thematic ranges including a practical analysis of a text. 1st test after 5 lessons (LL 1-5), 2nd test after next 5 lessons (LL 1-10). Oral exam - lecture and translation of a literary text from French into Czech.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2018/FJI1A003X