FF:FJI1B501X Practical French - Level 1 - Course Information
FJI1B501X Practical French - Level 1Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Katia Émilie V. Hayek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Stéphanie Maria O. Dufond (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 60 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 4/60, only registered: 0/60
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Developpement of speech and written skills, work with newspaper texts or authentical songs.
- Syllabus (in Czech)
- Ce cours a pour objectif la reprise de certains points de grammaire et le travail des compétences d'expression et de compréhension orale et écrite.
- GOLIOT-LETE Anne, MIQUEL Claire, Vocabulaire progressif du français, niveau intermédiaire, CLE international
- DUPLEIX Dorothée, COCTON Marie-Noëlle, RIPAUD Delphine..., Saison 3, Didier, 2015
- LOISEAU Yves, GLAUD Ludivine, MERLET Elise, Grammaire essentielle du français,niveau B1, collection 100% FLE, Didier,2015
- Teaching methods
- Active participation in the course (only 1 missing is accepted) Participation on class discussions and all written homeworks in time are requested.
- Assessment methods
- Credit – written test (lexical test, essay) and speaking test. Once the student is enrolled in the exercise class, attendance is mandatory.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.