FF:FJI2A016X Practical French IV - Course Information
FJI2A016X Practical French IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Stéphanie Maria O. Dufond (lecturer)
Mgr. Katia Émilie V. Hayek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Fri 22. 2. 9:00–10:40 G02, Fri 8. 3. 9:00–10:40 G02, Fri 22. 3. 9:00–10:40 G02, Fri 5. 4. 9:00–10:40 G02, Fri 19. 4. 9:00–10:40 G02, Fri 3. 5. 9:00–10:40 G02, Fri 17. 5. 9:00–10:40 G02
- FJI2A011X Practical French III
Written examination of Practical French III.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- French Language and Literature (programme FF, B-FI)
- Course objectives
- written expression synthèse + argumentation/ oral expression: essai argumenté.
- Learning outcomes
- writing skills: synthèse + essay oral skills: the students should be able to debate on various topics
- Along with textbooks, work with authentic texts should not be underestimated: newspaper articles, radio broadcasts and similar audio recordings, video recordings, literary excerpts. In terms of oral expression, emphasis is placed on alertness and range of expression.
- required literature
- DURIETZ, Sébastien, Pauline MARTIN, Céline MÉZANGE, Caroline MRAZ, Dorothée DUPLEIX and Delphine RIPAUD. Saison : méthode de français. Edited by Marie-Noëlle Cocton. Paris: Didier, 2015. 223 stran. ISBN 9782278081103. info
- not specified
- Français de l'avenir et avenir du français. Edited by Jacqueline Demarty-Warzée - Jean-Jacques Rousseau. Paris: Didier, 2000. 121 s. ISBN 2278049933. info
- CALLAMAND, Monique. Grammaire vivante du français : français langue étrangére. Paris: CLE International, 1995. 252 s. ISBN 2190393073. info
- Teaching methods
- Application of theoretical knowledge on authentic texts (recordings). During their presentations students show their ability to interconnect on their own their theoretical knowledge and practical analysis of a specific text.
- Assessment methods
- Examination – written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses