FF:FJI3A024X Practical French VI - Course Information
FJI3A024X Practical French VIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Stéphanie Maria O. Dufond (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Katia Émilie V. Hayek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- FJI3A021X Practical French V
Written test of Practical French V.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- French Language and Literature (programme FF, B-FI)
- Course objectives
- Development of speech and writing skills; introduction of research methods and traductology
- Learning outcomes (in Czech)
- - acquisition des savoirs en méthodologie de la recherche/ aptitude à la rédaction de mémoire - connaissance des concepts clés en traductologie - aptitude à l'analyse comparée des textes (langue originale/langue cible)
- an introduction to translation studies based on the analysis of translated texts and an introduction to scientific research and critical analysis methods. The seminar also focuses on preparing students for a written thesis in the field of language, literature or general culture studies, which forms a prerequisite for admission to the comprehensive examination.
- Thyrion, F.: La dissertation. Du lieu commun au texte de réfléxion personnelle, Duculot, Louvain-la-Neuve, 1996
- Desalmand, P.: Tort, P.: Du plan a la dissertation, Hatier, Paris, 1977
- RADINA, Otomar. Francouzština a čeština : systémové srovnání dvou jazyků. 2. vyd. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1981. 303 s. info
- Teaching methods
- Application of theoretical knowledge on authentic texts (recordings). During their presentations students show their ability to interconnect on their own their theoretical knowledge and practical analysis of a specific text.
- Assessment methods
- Credit - test. analysis of translated texts and a short translation commented by the student.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.