FF:FJIA003 Practical French I - Course Information
FJIA003 Practical French IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Stéphanie Maria O. Dufond (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Katia Émilie V. Hayek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 9:10–10:45 U32
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
FJIA003/02: Tue 12:30–14:05 G23, S. Dufond
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Course of practical French language.
Main objectives can be summarized as follows:
Development of language skills (reading, listening, writing, speaking)
- Essential points of grammar; vocabulary developpement; oral expression; comprehension exercices; reading and writing. Listening exercices (ELF).
- LOISEAU Yves, GLAUD Ludivine, MERLET Elise, Grammaire essentielle du français,niveau B1, collection 100% FLE, Didier,2015
- DUPLEIX Dorothée, COCTON Marie-Noëlle, RIPAUD Delphine..., Saison 3, Didier, 2015
- GOLIOT-LETE Anne, MIQUEL Claire, Vocabulaire progressif du français, niveau intermédiaire, CLE international.
- Teaching methods
- Active participation in the course (only 2 missings are accepted). Participation on class discussions and all written homeworks are requested.
- Assessment methods
- Credit: is obtained for attendance (only 2 missings are accepted), active participation in the course + tests and after successfully completing a final test (success rate 60 %) where students prove their capability to speak, write, listen and read in French. Examination: Continuous assessment (40%) : 2 written tests : 1st test after 5 lessons, 2nd test after next 5 lessons + homework Final test (60 %) : grammar, writing, listening.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- FJIA006 Practical French II
- MED17 Practical French I
!FJIA003 && !obor(FJ) && !program(B-FJ_) && ! ROMFJIB2XP && !ROMFJIBXJ && !ROM1BFR01 && !MED29 && !MED23 && !NOWANY(MED23, MED29, ROMFJIBXP, ROM1BFR01) && !PdF:FJBV_FPZ4 && !PdF:FJ0004 && !PdF:FJBV_FPZ3 && !PdF:FJ0003 && !PdF:FJBV_FPZ2 && !PdF:FJ0002 && !PdF:FJBV_FPZ1 && !PdF:FJ0001 && !PrF:MP109Z && !FSS:CJVF101 && !FSS:CJVF401 && !PřF:JFP01 && !ESF:BKJ_JFJ1 && !ESF:BPJ_JI1F && !ESF:MKJ_JFJ2 && !ESF:MPJ_JIIAF && !ESF:MPJ_JII1Fa && !NOWANY(PdF:FJBV_FPZ1, PdF:FJBV_FPZ3, PdF:FJ0001, PdF:FJ0003, PrF:MP109Z)
- FJIA006 Practical French II