FF:FJIA025a Minor Paper - Course Information
FJIA025a Minor PaperFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Stéphanie Maria O. Dufond (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Katia Émilie V. Hayek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FJIA006 Practical French II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Submitting a finished minor thesis. The finished thesis is accepted by the supervisor and evaluated as “requirements fulfilled”. A minor thesis is not defended.
- Theme selected in accordance with the teacher. 15-20 pages report on a cultural or historical question or translation from Czech into French with its analysis.
- recommended literature
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Application of theoretical knowledge on authentic texts (recordings). During their presentations students show their ability to interconnect on their own their theoretical knowledge and practical analysis of a specific text.
- Assessment methods
- Credit after finishing the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
General note: Oborovou práci v rozsahu 40 000 znaků nutno přeložit do 30.1. ledna. Zapisují pouze studenti, kteří skládají bakalářskou zkoušku v podzimním semestru.