FF:FJIA025b Minor Paper Seminar - Course Information
FJIA025b Minor Paper SeminarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Stéphanie Maria O. Dufond (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Katia Émilie V. Hayek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Individual consultations with the thesis supervisor with regard to the level and state of progress of their work. The minor thesis examines a particular scholarly problem relevant to the type of studies. The student must demonstrate his/her capacity for individual scholarly research as well as for studying relevant specialized literature and analyzing the materials in question.
- The course is taught individually and the research methods used in the minor thesis as well as participation in consultations are classified in the given semester by a grade of either “requirements fulfilled” or “requirements not fulfilled”.
- ČMEJRKOVÁ, Světla, František DANEŠ and Jindra SVĚTLÁ. Jak napsat odborný text. Vydání první. Praha: Leda, 1999. 255 stran. ISBN 8085927691. info
- Teaching methods
- Advices according to student's needs.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Zapisují posluchači, kteří odevzdávají oborovou práci v jarním semestru.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nezapisují posluchači, kteří seminář absolvovali v podzimním semestru.