FF:HIA114II German Language - Course Information
HIA114II German LanguageFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Dagmar Alešíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Václava Beyerová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Kuthan (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Milan Neužil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Sylva Opršálová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Lukáš Richtarčík (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Iveta Tomáštíková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Jan Trna (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Zdeňka Vymerová, M.A. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Mgr. Libor Jan, Ph.D.
Department of History - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- HIA114II/01: Mon 17:30–19:05 G25, M. Neužil
HIA114II/02: Mon 15:50–17:25 K12, V. Beyerová
HIA114II/03: Thu 9:10–10:45 K12, P. Kuthan
HIA114II/04: Thu 10:50–12:25 K12, P. Kuthan
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 100 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/100, only registered: 0/100, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/100
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- They can understand the main ideas of relatively complex text on both concrete and academic/professional topics, including discussions in their field of specialisation. Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party. Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of academic/professional subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- The papers of German and Austrian authors, concerning the problems of social and political history. German texts from the contemporary historical journals published in the german-speaking countries. German texts from the former (already not existing) historical journals published in the Bohemian lands.
- required literature
- DREYER, Hilke and Richard SCHMITT. Lehr- und Übungsbuch der deutschen Grammatik. 1. Aufl. Ismaning: Verlag für Deutsch, 1996. 359 s. ISBN 3-88532-717-1. info
- BRANDI, Marie-Luise and Barbara MOMENTEAU. Lesekurs für Geisteswissenschaftler. 1. Aufl. München: Klett Edition Deutsch, 1992. 209 s. ISBN 3-12-675361-2. info
- Teaching methods
- Credit course completed by an exam.
- Assessment methods
- Credit course completed by an exam. The exam has two parts – written (gram. test) and oral (presentation + discussion on academic/professional topic). Stress is put on the comprehension of an academic/professional text and a simple but thorough interpretation of that text.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on completion of the course: Zk může být prominuta posluchačům, kteří doloží složení Zk na jazykové škole a posluchačům oborů historie - němčina.
The course is taught each semester.
General note: Cvičení je doporučeno, povinné je složení Zk do konce 6. semestru.