FF:HIA222 Master's Minor Thesis - Course Information
HIA222 Master's Minor ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Pavel Boček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Tomáš Borovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Tomáš Dvořák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Lukáš Fasora, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Vladimír Goněc, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Hanuš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Bronislav Chocholáč, Dr. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Libor Jan, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Mgr. Tomáš Knoz, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Malíř, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Tomáš Malý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Martin Markel, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Denisa Nečasová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Zdeňka Stoklásková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Libor Vykoupil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Mgr. Libor Jan, Ph.D.
Department of History - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Hana Ambrožová
Supplier department: Department of History - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Student consultations with the thesis advisor, which take place based on the needs of the student and with a view to the quality and completedness of the work. The minor thesis addresses a scholarly issue at a level appropriate to the degree being pursued. In the minor thesis the student must demonstrate the ability to work independently in keeping with academic standards, a knowledge and understanding of the relevant scholarly literature and the ability to analyze the issue under study.
- The goal of the diploma seminar is to assist the student in completing the minor thesis, which is not defended. This timetable for the consultations is arranged on an individual basis.
- Literatura pro diplomový seminář je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Assessment methods
- The advisor awards the course-unit credit for the semester on the basis of progress made and student-advisor consultations.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Určeno pro posluchače, pro něž není historie diplomovým oborem.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/HIA222