FF:HIAb14I German Language I - Course Information
HIAb14I German Language IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Václava Beyerová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Kuthan (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Milan Neužil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Department of History - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- HIAb14I/01: Mon 16:00–17:40 G31
HIAb14I/02: Mon 16:00–17:40 G25
HIAb14I/03: Tue 18:00–19:40 B2.42
HIAb14I/04: Tue 18:00–19:40 D41
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 100 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 68/100, only registered: 0/100
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- History (programme FF, B-HI_) (3)
- Course objectives
- The course is focused on an analysis of the linguistic structures of the specialized texts, the ability to communicate and present specialized themes is exercised, the writing of letters and CV, training of the verbal grammatical categories.
- Learning outcomes
- After completion of the course, the student will be able to follow specialized discussions, understand the main ideas of the specialized texts of his/her study area and also fluently and spontaneously react and explain his/her opinion on current problems in conversation with a native speaker.
- The papers of German and Austrian authors, concerning the problems of social and political history.
- German texts from the contemporary historical journals published in the German-speaking countries.
- German texts from the former (already no longer existing) historical journals published in the Bohemian lands.
- required literature
- DREYER, Hilke and Richard SCHMITT. Lehr- und Übungsbuch der deutschen Grammatik. 1. Aufl. Ismaning: Verlag für Deutsch, 1996. 359 s. ISBN 3-88532-717-1. info
- BRANDI, Marie-Luise and Barbara MOMENTEAU. Lesekurs für Geisteswissenschaftler. 1. Aufl. München: Klett Edition Deutsch, 1992. 209 s. ISBN 3-12-675361-2. info
- Teaching methods
- Exercise. The course is focused on mastering vocabulary.
- Assessment methods
- As it is a credit course, a test must be written at the end of the semester.
- Language of instruction
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/HIAb14I