FF:HVK_09 Audial Analysis - Course Information
HVK_09 Audial AnalysisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Romana Klementová (lecturer)
Mgr. Marie Novotná, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to develop aural competences and skills.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to: 1) Written record of the unison 2)Written record of two voices 3) Written Intervals 4) Written Triads and their inversions 5) Seventh chords and their inversions 6) aplikation of knowledge - written of songs
- This one-semester course of hearing analysis is the continuation of the course Intonation from winter semester. Its aim is a practical application of intonation skills in hearing analysis of music samples of various genres.
- required literature
- DOLEŽIL, Metod. Intonace a elementární rytmus. Praha: Editio Supraphon, 1979. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- written test
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 hodiny + 4 hodiny individuálních konzultací.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses