FF:HV_15b Collegium male choir - Course Information
HV_15b Collegium male choirFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught partially online.
- Mgr. Jan Špaček (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Novotný (assistant), Mgr. Jan Špaček (deputy)
Mgr. Vlastimil Tichý (assistant), Mgr. Jan Špaček (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Martin Flašar, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 18:00–20:40 N42
- Fine singing competence is required, with a good sense of intonation and rhythm. All new singers are welcome and will be - after a brief audition - accepted or not.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 47 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This course develops students' practical musical activities. The participants rehearse and study various choral compositions and analyze them.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to present the staged repertoire at a public concert.
- There are regualar rehearsals and/or seminar meetings with the tutors. For more information please see "Informace učitele" (below, in Czech) or contact Jan Špaček via e-mail.
- ZENKL, Luděk. ABC hudební nauky. 7. rev. a dopl. vyd., v Edit. Praha: Editio Bärenreiter Praha, 2000. 202 s. ISBN 8086385019. info
- FUKAČ, Jiří and Ivan POLEDŇÁK. Úvod do studia hudební vědy (Introduction in the Studies of Musicology). 1st ed. Olomouc: Vydavatelství Univerzity Palackého, 1995. 146 pp. ISBN 80-706-7496-2. info
- Teaching methods
- Rehearsals, performances.
- Assessment methods
- Compulsory attendance and active participation to rehearsals and performances.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/HV_15b