FF:HV_41b Diploma Seminar II - Course Information
HV_41b Diploma Seminar IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Stanislav Tesař (lecturer)
Mgr. Vladimír Maňas, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- No prerequisites
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This specialized seminar for the 5th year students concentrates on writing the diploma theses.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will demonstrate good methodological and practical preparation of the master's thesis.
- Syllabus of this general subject VH_41a is not given in detail and depends on individual students' themes.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Weekly seminary with class discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Weekly seminars. Conditions of successful attestation:
1) Approved submission of the theme, its record in the IS and nomination of the tutor;
2) 80% attendance to the seminars;
3) Active participation in the discussions;
4) Written draft of the diploma work of at least 2 normal pages (3600 characters);
5) At least one presentation at the seminars about the state of development of the diploma work.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.