FF:IJ0B604 Contemporary language - Course Information
IJ0B604 Contemporary Italian LanguageFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Alessandro Bitonti, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 12:30–14:05 G21
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- IJIA015 Practical Italian IV
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course aims to introduce new phenomena and aspects of contemporary Italian Language in its different contexts and aspects (numbers, signs, symbols) with an eye to the politically-correct use of Language. A special relevance will be stressed on spoken language.
- Analisys of contempoarary Italian Language as it appears in different contexts (school, young people) and registers and aspects (signs, symbols). A special relevance will be stressed on spoken Language. Students will be asked to read specific texts, to watch video materials and to partecipate actively during class activities.
- S. Vassalli, Le parole degli anni ottanta, Zanichelli, 1989.
- G.P.Donegà, Educazione linguistica, Bulgarini 1993
- L.Coveri, Le varietà dell'italiano, Bonacci Editore 2001
- Munoz-Alessandro-Hernandez, L'italiano a me mi piace, 2010
- S. Lepri, Scrivere e farsi capire, Gutenberg 2000
- Teaching methods
- Lectures held by prof. Bitonti aiming to present and analyse linguistic varieties and registers in contemporary Italian. Exercises and practical activities (with audio/video materials) to do together with prof. De Tommaso.
- Assessment methods
- Once enrolled in the course, active attendance is mandatory (min. 75%). Examination: written
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům 3. ročníku.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Kurz je určen posluchačům 3. ročníku.