FF:IJ0B631 Punctuation - Course Information
IJ0B631 PunctuationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer), Mgr. Zuzana Šebelová, Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 8:00–9:40 C31
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- IJIA015 Practical Italian IV
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This aim of this course is to provide students with the principles of punctuation in Italian and give them a useful instrument to develop their writing competence. In fact punctuation in Czech is different from punctuation in Italian.
- - Italian punctuation: practical and theoretical aspects - Italian punctuation: the way it works in a sentence. - Written practice with standard sentences. - Coordinative and subordinative sentences. - Written Italian sentences and texts compared to Czech sentences and texts.
- required literature
- FERRARI, Angela. Grammatica: parole, frasi, testi dell'italiano. Roma:Carocci editore, 2016, pp.295-312, 327-336.
- FERRARI, Angela, Lala, Letizia, Pecorari, Filippo (a cura di), L'interpunzione oggi (e ieri). L'italiano e le altre lingue europee, Firenze:Francio Cesati editore, 2017, pp.19-36, 93-106.
- PALERMO, Massimo. Linguistica testuale dell'italiano. Bologna: Mulino, 2013. 280 s. ISBN 9788815241696. info
- recommended literature
- CIGNETTI, Luca and Simone FORNARA. Il piacere di scrivere : guida all'italiano del terzo millennio. Edited by Luca Serianni. Ia edizione. Roma: Carocci editore, 2014. 331 stran. ISBN 9788843073559. info
- MORTARA GARAVELLI, Bice. Prontuario di punteggiatura. 1a ed. Roma: Laterza, 2003. xiii, 155. ISBN 9788842070276. info
- not specified
- SERIANNI, Luca. Italiani scritti. Edited by Emiliano Picchiorri - Maria Silvia Rati. 3a ed. Bologna: Mulino, 2003. 229 s. ISBN 9788815239273. info
- Teaching methods
- Class discussions with analysis of Italian and Czech sentences/texts, group works, written assignments.
- Assessment methods
- Attendance is mandatory (at lease 75%, max. three absences accepted). Proactive participation in class discussions is expected. The students who don't attend the courses have to set an alternative syllabus with the teacher. Tasks and written assignments will be evaluated during the course. Written test at the end of the course
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
General note: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům od 2. ročníku.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům od 2. ročníku.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2018/IJ0B631