FF:IJ0B705 Optional lecture - Course Information
IJ0B705 Optional lecture IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 9:10–10:45 K23
- IJIA015 Practical Italian IV
B2-C1 level of language
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 2/20, only registered: 0/20
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to present Italian literature for children in the 19th and 20th centuries together with literary, historical and cultural contexts.
- Introduction to the Italian literary and historical background of the 19th and 20th centuries up to the contemporary age. Children literature in the perspective of the Italian literary criticism. Journals and comics for children. We will read short stories and extracts from children books written by Collodi, De Amicis, Vamba, Salgari, Calvino, Rodari, Corona, Pitzorno. We will also analyze the language aspect of the texts.
- required literature
- Carlo Collodi, Le avventure di Pinocchio, Einaudi 2006
- BOERO, Pino and Carmine DE LUCA. La letteratura per l'infanzia. Roma: GLF editori Laterza, 2009. viii, 472. ISBN 9788842076629. info
- recommended literature
- Antonio Faeti, Letteratura per l'infanzia, La nuova Italia, 1977
- Edmondo De Amicis, Cuore, Feltrinelli 2008
- Vamba, Il giornalino di Gian Burrasca, Piemme edizioni, 2014
- Bianca Pitzorno, L'incredibile storia di Lavinia, Einaudi ragazzi, 2009
- BARBIERI, Daniele. Fumetto! : 150 anni di storie italiane. Edited by Gianni Bono - Matteo Stefanelli. 1a ed. Milano: Rizzoli, 2012. 519 s. ISBN 9788817060042. info
- not specified
- A.Lepre, C.Petraccone, Storia d’Italia dall’Unità ad oggi, Il Mulino, 2008
- Bruno Bettlheim, The Uses of Enchantment: the Meaning and Importance of Fairy tales, Penguin 1976 (anche in traduzione e in altre edizioni)
- Teaching methods
- Lectures and class discussion: we will read and discuss some novels (extracts) and short stories together with video materials.
- Assessment methods
- Once enrolled in the course, attendance is mandatory (minimum 70%). Students will be asked to write at least five short essays to be delivered in electronic version. "Le avventure di Pinocchio": full reading required. Examination - evaluation of all the works required in classes.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům 3. a 4. ročníku.