FF:IJ1A002 Practical Italian II - Course Information
IJ1A002 Practical Italian IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/6/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer)
Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Šebelová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- IJ1A001 Practical Italian I
Written test of Practical Italian I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Italian Language and Literature (programme FF, B-IJ_) (3)
- Course objectives
- The objective of the course is to help students acquire basic knowledge and, above all, elementary skills in the field of Italian grammar and vocabulary: italian normative grammar, vocabulary developpement, oral expression training. Input language competence corresponding to CEFR: A1. Output language competence corresponding to CEFR: A2.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will improve communication skills in the Italian language; they will be able to understand simple texts and comment on them; will learn grammar and lexis corresponding to CEFR A2.
- The explanations as well as the exercises are aimed at the study of the system of verbal tenses and their use, the types of sentences, the consecutio temporum in the indicative and in the conjunctive, the verbal constructions with the infinitive etc. Special attention is paid to a contrastive study of the specific features of the Italian syntax as compared to the Czech language. The exercises in grammar, vocabulary and phraseology are accompanied by listening and speech activities. Italian life and institutions are studied through authentic materials.
- Teaching methods
- Seminar and additional excercises
- Assessment methods
- Written test.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Předpokladem pro zápis předmětu je úspěšně složená zkouška z IJ1A001.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/IJ1A002