FF:IJIB501 Practical Italian I - Level 1 - Course Information
IJIB501 Practical Italian I - Level 1Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- IJIB501/01: Mon 12:30–14:05 G25, V. De Tommaso
IJIB501/02: Wed 9:10–10:45 U28, V. De Tommaso
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 50 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 15/50, only registered: 0/50
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Practical language seminar, grammar explanation; the lessons are based on original texts and audio files, oral and written exercises. The students will be asked to take part actively to the lessons.
- Grammatical structures: Present tense indicativo of regular and irregular verbs, adjectives, particles, prepositions and prepositional constructions, there is/there are, preferences. Topics: study and work, food and restaurants, town, public transport and shops, telling the time, everyday activities, house and hotels.
- recommended literature
- Matteo La Grassa, "L'italiano all'università", Edilingua 2011
- Teaching methods
- Class activities by means of authentic texts and videos/recordings. Students are required to be actively involved in class activities.and practical analysis of a specific text.
- Assessment methods
- Once enrolled in the course, attendance is highly recommended(min. 75%). Final exam: written.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
General note: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům 1. ročníku. Návaznost: IJIB551.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses