FF:IJIB502 Practical Italian Ex. I Lev. 2 - Course Information
IJIB502 Practical Italian Exercises I - Level 2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 8:00–9:40 G32
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- IJIA005 Practical Italian II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 50 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 14/50, only registered: 0/50
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Reading comprehension, discussion, communicative skills, work with Real-World materials.
- Practical language seminar, grammar explanation; the lessons are based on original texts and audio files, oral and written exercises. The students will be asked to take part actively to the lessons. Grammar structures: past tense (imperfetto, passato prossimo), present conditional, imperative (informal),present subjunctive, comparatives (adjectives and adverbs), double pronouns, indefinite pronouns. Topics: past experiences (school, work), life in town, health, jobs.
- G.Patota-N.Romanelli, Percorso Italia, Garzanti linguistica 2011
- T.Marin, Nuovo Progetto Italiano, Edilingua 2008
- Teaching methods
- Class activities by means of authentic texts and video/audio recordings. Students are required to be actively involved in class activities and to interact with each other.
- Assessment methods
- Course attendance is mandatory, at least 75 %, and fulfilling assigned exercices. Final written test.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
General note: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům 2. ročníku. Návaznost: IJIB552.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2018/IJIB502