FF:IJIB508a Writing in Italian - Course Information
IJIB508a Writing in ItalianFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 12:00–13:40 L31
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- IJIA010 Practical Italian III
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 3/20, only registered: 0/20
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to write in Italian using the main typographical rules. Students should be able to recognize and write different kinds of texts (over all formal letters and CV).
- Reading, analysis and writing of formal letters. Use of punctuation in Italian texts; text editing (with a focus on capital letters, numbers, use of italics and brakets).
- recommended literature
- BIce Mortara Garavelli, Prontuario di punteggiatura, Editori Laterza 2003
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Edigeo, Manuale di redazione, vademecum per chi scrive e pubblica libri, Editrice Bibliografica 2013
- not specified
- SERIANNI, Luca. Italiani scritti. Nuova ed. Bologna: Mulino, 2003. 200 s. ISBN 9788815119100. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, practical exercises. Students should do homeworks at home with revision and discussion in class. Attendance is mandatory due to class activities. Max three excused absences accepted.
- Assessment methods
- Active participation in class, writing essays and other exercises. Written exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
General note: Pro studenty 4. a 6. semestru.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Pro studenty 5. semestru.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2019/IJIB508a