FF:IJIB551 Language Drills 1-II - Course Information
IJIB551 Italian Language Drills 1 - IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- IJIB551/01: Mon 12:30–14:05 U36, V. De Tommaso
IJIB551/02: Wed 9:10–10:45 B2.41, V. De Tommaso
- IJIB501 Practical Italian I - Level 1
Practical Italian course 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 32 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 13/32, only registered: 0/32
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to develop and strengthen written and oral linguistic abilities by means of original texts and materials. Students will learn to talk about the town and public transports, the weather, human body, colors and clothes. Students will be asked also to express feelings and opinions on these subjects.
- Conversation, grammar exercises and focus on communicative skills. The course is taught by using a communicative teaching approach with the use of original texts and other material in order to make students learn Italian language in use. Lexical areas: 1)everyday activities, 2)the weather, 3)the human body, 4)the public transport, 5)clothes, colours and shops. Main grammatical structures: passato prossimo, futuro semplice, imperative; direct and indirect pronouns, possessive and demonstrative adjectives.
- recommended literature
- Marcello Sensini, La grammatica della lingua italiana, Mondadori (dal 1999 in poi)
- Matteo La Grassa, "L'italiano all'università", Edilingua 2011
- Teaching methods
- Class activities by means of authentic texts and videos/recordings. Students are required to be actively involved in class activities, pair and Group works as well as role plays.
- Assessment methods
- Attendance is highly recommended (at least 75%). Class materials will be put at students' disposal in the IS. The course ends with a written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
General note: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům 1. ročníku. Návaznost: IJIB502.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen přednostně pro posluchače 1. ročníku.