FF:IJIB556 Italian Geography - Course Information
IJIB556 Italian life and institutions, geographyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer), Mgr. Zuzana Šebelová, Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 9:10–10:45 G23
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- IJIA005 Practical Italian II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- This course developes cultural, political, and geographical themes.
- The course developes themes on geography, the government, the economy and the cultura of Italy. Articles and audio/video materials are used for the lessons.
- P.E.Balboni, M. Voltolina, Geografia d’Italia per stranieri, Guerra Edizioni, 2005
- A.Lepre, C.Petraccone, Storia d’Italia dall’Unità ad oggi, Il Mulino, 2008
- J. Špička, Italské reálie, Fraus, 2001
- L.Cusimano, L. Ziglio, Qua e là per l’Italia, Alma Edizioni, 2008
- A cura di P. Ginsborg, Stato dell’Italia, Mondadori, 1994
- E.Galli Della Loggia, L’identità italiana, Il Mulino, 1998
- Teaching methods
- Exposition and definitions of basic terms and their exemplification on different types of specific text.
- Assessment methods
- The course finishes with a zapocet. To obtain it, students must have the following pre-requisites: 1.Attendance of at least 70% of the course 2.Reading short articles during the semester 3.Taking a final written test which includes a questionnaire on the course contents.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům od 2. ročníku.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům od 2. ročníku.