FF:IJIB560 Conversation Exercises 2 - Course Information
IJIB560 Additional Conversation Exercises 2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 12:30–14:05 U23
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- IJIA005 Practical Italian II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course the students will be able to discuss on different topics related to Italian society and culture. Students will be asked to express their own opinions, agreement and disagreement, to talk about their past and dreams.
- Situational practice sessions which include both speech and written expressions used in day to day communication, with a particular stress on common sayings. Students will be able to give advices and opinions, to explain their point of view and hypotesis, to speak about past events and to tell stories.
- recommended literature
- Bidetti et al., Nuovo progetto italiano 3, Edilingua 2009
- Marcello Sensini, La grammatica della lingua italiana, Mondadori (dal 1999 in poi)
- Teaching methods
- Analysys of different written texts and videos, analysys of the use of Language in written and oral Italian. Students will be asked to discuss different topics, to take part to pairs and groups works. Without minimum enrollement (three students at least) the course will be canceled.
- Assessment methods
- Credit – oral examination. Once enrolled, attendance is mandatory (min. 75%).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
General note: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům 2. ročníku.