FF:IJIB633 Practical Italian 3 - Course Information
IJIB633 Practical Italian 3Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 12:30–14:05 G32
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- IJIA015 Practical Italian IV
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/20, only registered: 0/20
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Consolidate competences of C1 level of language.
- Reported speech, if clauses, tense consistency in dependent clauses, text coherence and cohesion.
- required literature
- La Grassa, Matteo, Italiano all'università 2, Roma, Edilingua, 2013.
- recommended literature
- SERIANNI, Luca. Italiani scritti. Edited by Emiliano Picchiorri - Maria Silvia Rati. 3a ed. Bologna: Mulino, 2003. 229 s. ISBN 9788815239273. info
- Teaching methods
- Practical activities during classes and at home. Attendance is compulsory (min. 75%).
- Assessment methods
- Tests and written/oral evaluation during the course.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
General note: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům 3. ročníku.