FF:IJIIA106a Master's Thesis Seminar I - Course Information
IJIIA106a Master's Thesis Seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Italian Language and Literature (programme FF, N-FI) (2)
- Italian Language and Literature (programme FF, N-HS)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Italian Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS) (2)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course, the student should have finished a substantial part of his diploma thesis and have a clear idea about the following steps and about the conclusions of his work.
- Individual consultations with the supervisor according to the level and state of progress of the diploma thesis.
- ECO, Umberto. Come si fa una tesi di laurea : le materie umanistiche. 17. ed. Tascabili Bompiani. Milano: Tascabili Bompiani, 2005. 249 s. ISBN 8845246310. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations.
- Assessment methods
- Credit upon submitting a substantial part of the diploma thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Lze zapsat až po úspěšném složení souborné nebo bakalářské zkoušky.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses