FF:IJIIA111a Minor thesis - Course Information
IJIIA111a Minor ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- IJIA026 Comprehensive Exam || IJIA028 Bachelor's exam
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Submitting a finished minor thesis. The finished thesis is accepted by the supervisor and evaluated as “requirements fulfilled”. A minor thesis is not defended.
- MA minor thesis focusing on a given topic (language, literature) is to be submitted - in Italien , 80,000 characters in length.
- ČMEJRKOVÁ, Světla, František DANEŠ and Jindra SVĚTLÁ. Jak napsat odborný text. Vydání první. Praha: Leda, 1999. 255 stran. ISBN 8085927691. info
- Teaching methods
- Tutoral sessions
- Assessment methods
- Written thesis
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- General note: Lze zapsat až po úspěšném složení souborné nebo bakalářské zkoušky.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/IJIIA111a