FF:IMN13 Art as Performance II - Course Information
IMN13 Art in Post-Media Age: Art as Performance IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. ak. soch. Tomáš Ruller (lecturer), doc. Mgr. Jana Horáková, Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Jana Horáková, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Bc. Jitka Leflíková
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 14:10–15:45 303
- Basic knowledge of English & Czech
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 150 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/150, only registered: 0/150, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/150
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to:understand and explain related topics ;work with information on postmedia art for diploma work ;create summaries;make reasoned decisions about sellection of texts ;make deductions based on acquired knowledge of concepts ;interpret critical texts ;
- Art and Performance - Live: ALLASTAIR MacLennan – RAIN REIN REIGN ADRIAN HEATHFIELD – ALIVE PEGGY PHELAN – ON SEEING THE INVISIBLE (M.A) HENRY M. SATIRE – IN THE SPACE OF DURATION ANDREW QUICK – TAKING PLACE: ENCOUNTERING THE LIVE FORCED ENTERTAINMET – DURATIONAL PERFORMANCES (NOTES) AMELIA G. JONES – WORKING THE FLESH OROM CATS – ART OF THE SEMI/LIVING ROSELEE GOLDBERG - ONE HUNDRED YEARS YU YEON KIM – CHINESE PERFORMANCE/ALCHEMY OF POLITICISED FLESH ALAN READ – SAY PERFORMANCE: SUGGESTIONS REGARDING LIVE ART
- Art and Performance - Live, edited by Adrian Heathfield, Routledge, New York, 2004
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical research corresponding with expected topic of master odploma work.
- Assessment methods
- Written summary of chosen text or essay from chosen topic, personal spoken presentation and reflexion in team.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.