FF:JAP312b Japanese language VI.-practise - Course Information
JAP312b Japanese language VI. - practiseFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Ivan Rumánek, PhD. et PhD (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Luboš Bělka, CSc.
Department of Japanese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Japanese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- JAP304a Japanese language V.-theory
The prerequisits are the courses JAP304a and JAP 304b.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Student masters the usage of grammatical patterns learned in the course Japanese Language IV. – theory, is able to create more complex constructions and has a thourogh knowledge of the basic grammar of the modern Japanese; he/she is equiped with sufficient vocabulary for conversation in various sociopragmatic contexts, and for translation of more complex texts and is able to apply the knowledge of accent and pronunciation in practice. Attendance compulsory.
- Bunka Chúkyú Nihongo I. Bunka Institute of Language. Tokyo 1994.
- 1. Lesson 3.
- 2. Lesson 3.
- 3. Lesson 3.
- 4. Lesson 3.
- 5. Lesson 4.
- 6. Lesson 4.
- 7. Lesson 4.
- 8. Lesson 4.
- 9. Lesson 4.
- 10. Lesson 5.
- 11. Lesson 5.
- 12. Lesson 5.
- required literature
- Bunka chūkyū nihongo I. Bunka institute of Language. Tokyo, Bonjinsha, 1994
- not specified
- Handbook of Japanese language teaching materials. Edited by Mikio Kawarazaki - Taketoki Yoshikawa - Hideyuki Yoshioka. Tokio: Hokuseidō Shoten, 1992. 174 s. ISBN 4590009110. info
- Bunka chūkyū nihongo II. Bunka institute of Language. Tokyo, Bonjinsha, 1996
- Nihongo hyōgen, bunkei jiten. Edited by Seiji Koike - Kenji Kobayashi. Tokio, Asakura shoten, 2002
- Teaching methods
- The course is constructed on a practical Japanese textbook Bunka Chúkyú Nihongo I. Practise with focus on spoken language. Drill in creating correct morphological forms and syntactic structures with respect to specific contexts.
- Assessment methods
- The attendance is compulsory, 2 absences are allowed. The course ends with an written exam, which will summarize the grammar learned in summer semester (including the grammar learned in the previous semester), pronounciation and oral skills, and will cover the both parts (theoretical and practical) of the course. To acquire the credits for this subject, the attendant must obtain minimum 70%. Results of short tests during the course and oral skills of the student are also part of the assessment.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: Do záverečného hodnocení budu započítavány i průběžné testy.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Opakovaný zápis je možný pouze se souhlasem vyučujícího.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zápis mimo japanistiku je podmíněn souhlasem vyučujícího.