FF:JAP328 Reading Japanese Fiction II - Course Information
JAP328 Reading Japanese Fiction IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Zuzana Rozwalka (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Luboš Bělka, CSc.
Department of Japanese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Japanese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- JAP224 Reading Japanese Fiction I && JAP212 Reading Japanese II.
Student musí mít absolvovány předměty JAP203 Četba japonských textů I., JAP212 Četba japonských textů II., a JAP 224 Četbu japonské beletrie v originále I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/15, only registered: 0/15
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is ment as a continuation of the autumn course. It cultivates the abilities learned in the previous course.
- Independent reading of beletristic proses and their translation.
- Sagisawa, Megumu: Saihate no futari. Tókjó 1999.
- Emerich, M.: Read Real Japanese - Fiction. Tokyo 2008.
- Teaching methods
- The course has a form of group project. Students will translate during the semester novels chosen by the teacher.
- Assessment methods
- Active participation on the group project, preparation of groundwork fot the translation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Opakovaný zápis je možný pouze se souhlasem vyučující.