FF:JAP333 Colloquial Japanese II - Course Information
JAP333 Colloquial Japanese IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Yuko Fridrišek (lecturer)
Mgr. Miki Kano, BA (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Luboš Bělka, CSc.
Department of Japanese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Japanese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- JAP329 Colloquial Japanese I && JAP304a Japanese language V.-theory
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- In succession to other language courses, Spoken Japanese allows students to practice active spoken communication in informal situations. The classes support student'abilities to promptly and correctly react in various formal and informal settings.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Spoken and Written language
- 3. Dialect 1
- 4. Dialect 2
- 5. Girls' talk
- 6. Children's talk
- 7. Natives' talk
- 8. Elderly's talk
- 9. Onomatopoeia
- 10. Onomatopoe
- 11. Words of foreign origin
- 12. Final test
- Bunka chūkyū nihongo I. Bunka institute of Language. Tokyo. Bonjinsha. 1994
- Talking about Japan, A&Q. Tokyo. Kodansha International Ltd. 2004
- Teaching methods
- lectures, presentations, discussions
- Assessment methods
- presentation, final test
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Opakovaný zápis je možný pouze se souhlasem vyučující.