FF:JPN223 Japanese Writing I - Course Information
JPN223 Japanese Writing IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Ivan Rumánek, PhD. et PhD (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Ivan Rumánek, PhD. et PhD
Department of Japanese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Japanese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- JPN213 Writing Japanese III && JPN211 Japanese language III -theory
Three term knowledge of language and writing.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Student deepens his knowledge of the Japanese language with focus on active written discourse; he/she learns the specifics of written Japanese, acquires the ability to structure simple texts with respect to their topics.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will have deepened their knowledge of the Japanese language with focus on active written discourse; they will have learned the specifics of written Japanese and acquired the ability to structure simple texts with respect to their topics.
- 1. Introduction to written Japanese
- 2. Excersises with sample texts
- 3. Style differnciation (desu / da / de aru)
- 4.-12. Exercises by four topics
- Reading and Writing in Japanese for Beginners. Miura A.; Chinami K.; Uegaki Y. Tokyo, ALC, 2000
- Japanese for foreigners: innovative workbooks in Japanese 9 – Style. Nagara, S., Chino, N. Tokyo, Aratake shuppan, 1989
- Yasashii sakubun. Kadowaki K., Nishiuma K. Tokyo, 3A Network, 1999
- Teaching methods
- Lecture. The explanation of specifics of written Japanese (based on sample texts) is followed by practice and further analysis.
- Assessment methods
- Assessment of written texts and final essay.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zápis mimo japanistiku je podmíněn souhlasem vyučujícího.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/JPN223