FF:JSBsr210 Serbian for Beginners I - Course Information
JSBsr210 Serbian for Beginners IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Miloš Pantić (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Miloš Pantić
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Pavel Krejčí, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 18:00–19:40 L11
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Students will learn basic grammar of Serbian language in spoken and written form. Students will gain basic knowledge about phonology and morphology of Serbian. At the end of this course, students should be able to use simple sentences in this language and communicate on basic topics of everyday life.
- Learning outcomes
- Absolvent will be able to communicate in Serbian at a level correspondent to 24 hours of language course.
- Texts: Belgrade airport. First day in the Institute. Who is this? What is this? At the hotel, in the city. Popović family. What time is it? New friend. Good evening. Saturday. Visiting friends. Schedule, concert, after the concert. I have a wish. We are going to Smederevo. Parents of Nikola Popović. Do you like traveling? With who? Break, one nice evening. Marko came from Italy. At the Sivlia´s and Marko´s place. What happened to Miloš? Who are you writing to? New flat - how is it? What does he like?
- Grammar: verb "to be", nominative singular of nouns, personal and a possessive pronouns, locative singular of noun with prepositions in and about, basic numerals, verbs in the present tense, locative plural of nouns, adjectives, singular genitive with prepositions before, after, To, from, verbs in the present tense, genitive plural of nouns, modal verbs, accusative singular and plural of nouns, accusative singular and the plural with proposals in with verbs of movement, instrumental singular and plural of nouns, adjectives and pronouns, paste tense of verbs, nouns and adjectives in locative with prepositions, dative singular and plural of nouns, adjectives and pronouns and descriptive adjectives. Conversations: Introduction, Who is this, What is this, my city, something about yourself, my family, my day, what I love to do, leisure, travel, my grandparents, Saturday evening, my apartment, with friends
- SELIMOVIĆ-MOMČILOVIĆ, Maša and Ljubica ŽIVANIĆ. Srpski jezik :početni tečaj za strance. Beograd: Institut za strane jezike, 2002. 57 s. ISBN 86-7147-051-2. info
- SELIMOVIĆ-MOMČILOVIĆ, Maša and Ljubica ŽIVANIĆ. Srpski jezik :početni tečaj za strance. Beograd: Institut za strane jezike, 2002. 360 s. ISBN 86-7147-050-4. info
- Srpsko-češki i češko-srpski rečnik. Edited by Anna Jeníková. Vyd. 1. Voznice: Leda, 2002. 586 s. ISBN 8073350106. info
- JOKANOVIĆ-MICHAJLOV, Jelica and Vesna LOMPAR. Govorimo srpski : udžbenik srpskog jezika za strance. Beograd: Mećunarodni slavistički centar na Filološkom fakultetu, 2001. 96 s. info
- SEDLÁČEK, Jan. Stručná mluvnice srbocharvátštiny. Praha: Academia, 1989. ISBN 8020001719. info
- JENÍKOVÁ, Anna. Srbocharvátština pro samouky [2-7635]. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1987. info
- JENÍKOVÁ, Anna. Srbocharvátsko-český slovník. 1. vyd. Praha: Academia, 1982. 987 s. info
- TOGNER, Vladimír. Cvičebnice srbocharvátštiny. 1. vyd. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1963. 495 s. info
- Teaching methods
- Serbian: Seminars, 1½ hours per week, plus half an hour tutorials to be arranged individually with students.
- Assessment methods
- Conditions for granting the credit:
active participation in the lessons (which is allowed a maximum of 3 absences) 15%,
all homework 25%,
successfully written test 60%.
- Language of instruction
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/JSBsr210