FF:JSSsr43 Language Course M3 SR - Course Information
JSSsr43 Language Course M3 SerbianFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Miloš Pantić (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Václav Štěpánek, Ph.D.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Pavel Krejčí, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 16:00–17:40 VP
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- JSSsr42 Language Course M2 Serbian
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Study of contemporary Serbian language on advanced level. Translation of specific texts from the area of law and economy.At the end of the course students should be able to use Serbian language in different areas on advanced level.
- Analysis of news articles from Serbian newspapers and magazines (columns, criticism, essays) and on the analysis of texts of modern Serbian authors. Analysis of the text will include different grammar exercises. Special attention will be on the syntax. Different conversation topics are part of this course.
- SIMIĆ, Radoje and Jovan JOVANOVIĆ. Mala srpska gramatika. Ekavsko izd. Beograd: Jasen, 2007. 293 s. ISBN 9788685337307. info
- STANOJČIĆ, Živojin and Ljubomir POPOVIĆ. Gramatika srpskog jezika : udžbenik za I, II, III i IV razred srednje škole. Beograd: Zavod za udžbenike i nastavna sredstva, 2004. 411 s. ISBN 8617110902. info
- Teaching methods
- Serbian: Seminars, 1½ hours per week, plus half an hour tutorials to be arranged individually with students.
- Assessment methods
- The course has a form of a class discussion. Conditions for the final test - a maximum of 3 absences 10%, all homework 15%. Final test includes essay on one of topics 25% and a short test 50%.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/JSSsr43