FF:KFDCJ1 Foreign language - Course Information
KFDCJ1 Foreign languageFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Daša Bartoňková, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jana Nechutová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Katarina Petrovićová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Priv.-Doz. Dr.phil. Stefan Schaffner, M.A. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Daniela Urbanová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Classical Philology (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Students have to show their language competence on C1 level of Common European Framework in English, French German, Russian or Spanish.
By prior arrangement with the supervisor (or subject board), students may achieve the required level of language ability in one of these ways:
A)Pass a course Foreign Language (variant A): present a paper or a lecture before an expert audience
B)Pass a language course in one of the languages set under the terms of CJV MU (completion: exam – variant B)
- According to agreement with the supervisor, students present a paper or a lecture before an expert audience in English, French, German, Russian or Spanish.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- The literature is prescribed individually according to the topic of the thesis.
- Teaching methods
- The course is taught in form of individual sessions with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- In order to gain credits, students have to present their own research paper in one of the prescribed languages.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.