FF:KFDDP Doctoral Dissertation - Course Information
KFDDP Doctoral DissertationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 25 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Jana Nechutová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Katarina Petrovićová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Daniela Urbanová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Daša Bartoňková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Priv.-Doz. Dr.phil. Stefan Schaffner, M.A. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Classical Philology (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Credits are granted for handing in the completed doctoral dissertation accepted by the tutor. The range of doctoral dissertations is defined by the number of characters, which is 180 000. Two copies of the doctoral thesis have to be handed in in hardback. Doctoral theses are expected to be handed in during the eighth semester of the studies.
The full text of the dissertation thesis has to be uploaded into the Information System of Masaryk University, including Czech and foreign language resume and key words (for instructions, see the methodology of uploading the final theses into the Information System).
- Handing in the completed doctoral dissertation.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Literature is assigned on an individual basis based on the topic of the thesis.
- Teaching methods
- Individual work, tutorial.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are granted for handing in the completed doctoral dissertation accepted by the tutor.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.