FF:KFDSP2 Special Lecture II - Course Information
KFDSP2 Special Lecture IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Daša Bartoňková, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jana Nechutová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Katarina Petrovićová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Priv.-Doz. Dr.phil. Stefan Schaffner, M.A. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Daniela Urbanová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Classical Philology (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- For subjects Special Lecture I–IV, doctoral students choose, by agreement with the tutor, a lecture or a seminar offered in the catalogue of subjects of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University, so that their knowledge in disciplines related to Greek or Latin linguistics and literary science can be further deepened.
- Syllabus of the course is individual, in accordance with the subject matter of the chosen course.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle náplně kurzu.
- Literature is assigned individually, depending on the subject matter of the course.
- Teaching methods
- In accordance with the subject matter of the chosen course.
- Assessment methods
- Type of course and examinations are individual, in accordance with the subject matter of the chosen course.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/KFDSP2