FF:KJIB010 Writing practice II - Course Information
KJIB010 Writing practice IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Jiří Pešek (lecturer)
Mgr. Elga Cremades Cortiella, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. David Utrera Domínguez
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 17:30–19:05 K23
- KJIB009 Writing practice I
Jazyková cvičení I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 55 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 4/55, only registered: 0/55, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/55
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- This subject intends that students get a communicative competence in written Catalan equivalent to level A2+/B1 of CEFR, as well as vocabulary appropriate to this level. The subject will thus focus on written comprehension, written production and vocabulary. At the end of the term, students should be able to understand basic texts containing clear information about personal and academic life, as well as free time and everyday activities. At the same time, they will have to possess strategies allowing them extract the main ideas of complex texts, so that they can understand what they talk about. On the other hand, they will be required to produce different kind of texts and have a relatively wide range of linguistic resources to do so.
- Text book: Veus 2. 1. Spare time. 2. News. 3. Friends. 4. Health. 5. Job interview. 6. Presents.
- recommended literature
- UTRERA DOMINGUEZ, David. Cvičení z katalánštiny (Exercises in Catalan). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2014. 145 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-7436-1. Digitální knihovna FF MU info
- AMADEO, Inma and Jordi SOLÉ. Curs pràctic de redacció. 2a ed. Barcelona: Educaula62, 2012. 322 s. ISBN 9788492672073. info
- MAS PRATS, Marta and Albert VILAGRASA GRANDIA. Gramàtica catalana de la A a la Z. Edited by Anna Bartra Kaufmann. 1a ed. Barcelona: Publicacions de l'Abadia de Montserrat, 2012. 509 s. ISBN 9788498835243. info
- TORRA, Montserrat. Taller d'escriptura creativa. 1a ed. Barcelona: Educaula, 2009. 319 s. ISBN 9788492672042. info
- Teaching methods
- Theory classes, practical exercises, homework
- Assessment methods
- - Compulsory attendance of 80%. - Work in class and homework. - Final test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses