FF:KSCA601 Research theories and methods - Course Information
KSCA601 Research theories and methodsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 5 credit(s) (plus 1 credit for an exam). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Dušan Vávra, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Denisa Hilbertová, M.A. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jana Vávrová Mašková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zdeňka Pitrunová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Lucie Olivová, MA, Ph.D., DSc.
Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jana Vávrová Mašková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- each even Tuesday 9:10–10:45 B2.43
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- TYP_STUDIA ( N )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Culture Studies of China (programme FF, N-MS)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
General note: Posluchači Kulturních studií Číny povinně zapisují v 1. semestru studia.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2016/KSCA601