FF:LJMgrB50 Cases of Roman law - Course Information
LJMgrB50 Cases of Roman law: polemics and disputes in legal and narrative sources.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- JUDr. Miroslav Frýdek, Ph.D. et Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jana Nechutová, CSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 15:50–17:25 U37
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.