FF:LMDPS3 Research and Study III - Course Information
LMDPS3 Research and Study IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Jana Nechutová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Petra Mutlová, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Dana Stehlíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petra Mutlová, M.A., Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Medieval Latin Language and Literature (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Study of sources in the area of doctoral students’ scholarly specialization with special regard to the medieval latin manuscripts. At regular meetings with the tutor (the frequency of meetings depends on the demands of students but the minimum is one meeting per semester) doctoral students regularly discuss pieces of knowledge, current news, new findings and methodological approaches in the field as well as knowledge from residencies and traineeships abroad.
- Study of sources in the area of doctoral students’ scholarly specialization.
- Literature is assigned on an individual basis based on the topic of the thesis.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are granted on the basis of regular tutorials with the tutor on pieces of knowledge related to the doctoral dissertation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/LMDPS3