FF:LMD_DSZJ3 Doctoral Seminar III - Course Information
LMD_DSZJ3 Doctoral Seminar IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Petra Mutlová, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jana Nechutová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Dana Stehlíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petra Mutlová, M.A., Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to deepen the knowledge of students of primary sources and their accessibility and the development of editorial techniques in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will have an overview of the methods of working of their colleagues and the variety of research topics; they will deepen their knowledge of primary sources, their editions and methods of interpretation.
- Bloc teaching – tutors from all three historic languages of the Czech lands are present (Latin, Czech, German):
- information about research topics;
- study of primary sources (part II.);
- specifics of editing techniques: text, apparatus, commentary (historic approaches, modern textual criticism).
- Literatura: dle zvolených témat doktorských disertací.
- Literature is assigned based on the topics of the dissertations.
- Teaching methods
- Lecture and seminar; presentations of doctoral projects; exchange of working and research experience among the participants of the seminar; seminar discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Regular and active class participation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/LMD_DSZJ3