FF:LMD_OR3 Conference Paper III - Course Information
LMD_OR3 Conference Paper IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Petra Mutlová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jana Nechutová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Dana Stehlíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petra Mutlová, M.A., Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Medieval Latin Language and Literature (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to prepare and present a paper at a national or international scholarly conference. It is recommended to consult the choice of the conference with the supervisor.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students will be able to choose a conference suitable for the given topic; willl be able to prepare the topic in a form prescribed by the conference; will be able to choose and prepare suitable audiovisual tools; will be able to present the paper in front of a scholarly audience.
- Selection of a conference with regards to the given topic. • Choosing appropriate methodology. • Writing the conference paper. • Preparation of a suitable presentation. • Consultations with the supervisor. • Presentation of the paper at a selected conference.
- Literatura stanovena dle zadaného tématu.
- Teaching methods
- Individual work, consultation with supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Credit based on consultations and the final presentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/LMD_OR3